1. i really love hip hop 2. i never set out to be a photographer of weddings... it sort of found me... + i'm a little disenchanted with the wedding industry + really feel for people subjected to navigate their way through it.
3. i worked in restaurants for 8 years + loved it. i miss being involved with people that feel as passionately about food, where it comes from + how it's prepared as i do.
4. i've got a tattoo in latin on my left forearm that i've never regretted because it pays homage to a life changing relationship
5. more often than not, i question how deserving i am of my professional successes
6. i feel like photography is a way that helps me embrace + engage in my environments
7. i didn't live in the United States until i was 13 years old
8. as a child i always wanted to be a writer... + somewhere in there that desire is still lingers
9. i never knew 31 could feel simultaneously so free-ing + so terrifying
10. i'm a pretty private person, that would really like to open up more... so this is a start.