i'm taking a little hiatus from free print friday... it was getting ahead of me... + i need to streamline my production assembly line. thru the summer instead i'm featuring "tgif". my unsual takes on what i'm loving, wanting, needing, coveting, + inspired by. i'm excited for this weekend. i've got lunch plans with some fab ladies at motorino pizza. my sis is coming to visit for the long weekend. i'm taking treks to the highline park and carroll gardens to do some scouting for upcoming shoots. i've got amazing brunch plans tomorrow at the super gorgeous norwood club with a couple from Boston who's wedding i'm shooting next year. + they're friends with a former top chef there, so we're going to get wined + dined! anyways, here's a couple things i've been loving lately!
- this totally adorable un-boring camera bag
- i need this app, so bad! (but first i've got to upgrade to a 3GS iPhone... you use the camera on your phone to find the nearest subway stop, which direction, which train, + how far it is.... this could change my life!
- i was stoked to come across ruche an incredibly affordable online boutique. so cute, so cheap, + great photos to boot!
- if you find yourself in williamsburg sometime soon, do yourself a treat + check out bakeri. a good friend introduced it to me last weekend... + believe me, life is better for it... nuff said.
- lastly stay tuned as i cannot wait to post some photos from this shoot i did last week... worth checking back for, i promise! have an amazing + lovely weekend... xo, brooke