i'm off again tomorrow on a transcontinental flight to the lovely + warm islands of hawaii for another hawaiian wedding. my favorite thing about flying is the unadulterated time to get in some good reads... here's what's on my summer list that i've yet to work my way through...
- "Cloud Atlas" by David Mitchell
- "Let the Great World Spin" by Colum McCann
- "A fine balance" by Rohinton mistry
- "freedom" by jonathan franzen
- "extremely loud + incredibly close" by jonathan safran foer
- "the help" by kathryn stockett
+ a few i've already voraciously read my way through...
- "the girl with the dragon tattoo trilogy" by stieg larsson
- "the pillars of the earth" by ken follett
- "the thornbirds" by colleen mccullough
- "lil bee" by chris cleave
- "the history of love" by nicole krauss
- "animal, vegetable, miracle" by barbara kingsolver