i've been padding my closet preparing to brace my first snowy NYC northeast winter... here's whats going to get me through... (i hope...)
- red winter coat from topshop...
- frye 14-stitch riding boots from zappos.
- jcrew button flap mittens
- ruche's trapper hat
- trader joe's cheese fondue + mulling spices!+ the following has nothing to do with apparel or winter... but i'm a total sucker for any camera bag that doesn't scream camera bag... so this came in the mail last week... (sort of sad to put away my trusty domke for the time being... but so excited to have a camera bag that can double as a beach bag, messenger bag, hip, fun, all around swag bag...) Buy the The SLR Sloop at the Photojojo Store!
- i'm a total sucker for the brooklyn bridge... i think it's one of the prettiest sites in new york... i even got all nerdy one night + watched a documentary on the building of it... anyways, i love these christmas cards i found on etsy last week... love me some letterpress + some brooklyn bridge so it's kind of a match made in heaven...
- also, if you're looking for some new tunes... check out the very talented voice of jenna conrad performing as avians alight. seriously, one of my favorite musicians out there... + i've been waiting a long long time for her to release a solo album...
would you be interested in taking an all day in depth session with brookelyn photography?
yes maybe, depending on the price... --->
lastly, i've been talking to some folks + am tossing around the idea of hosting an all day workshop/behind the scenes photography session here in brooklyn, in february. so i'm taking a poll below to try + garner the amount of interest that's serious. if you're of interest put down your vote... thanks + have a lovely monday evening... i'm off to make some white bean soup + a meyer lemon olive oil cake! xo, brooke